One year ago, I joined the Intelligent.ly team because I was excited to help build an organization that helps companies invest in their most important asset – their PEOPLE.
And in just over 12 months, we’re thrilled to have hit some serious milestones, witnessed just how meaningful it is for companies to show their employees they’re invested in their success, and discovered a real hunger for learning at all levels of of the startups we’ve served.
Here are just a few of our major wins from the last 365 days:
- Enrolled 135 managers in Intelligent.ly Exchange, our program that helps new managers be great managers.
- Helped 27 startups build a pipeline of talent with Exchange (see the full list here).
- Created relationships with our venue hosts and fellow community builders: WeWork, MassChallenge, District Hall, and CIC Boston.
- Hired a Content & Community Specialist to help us do more, faster.
- Launched our Leadership + Libations event series to bring our community together to learn from some of our city’s best.
And, now…drumroll, please…
Please help me welcome Gabriela McManus, our new Director of Learning & Development!
A New England native, Gabriela has focused her career on strategically building a leadership bench inside hyper-growth companies. Three years ago she entered the tech community by joining the inaugural people team at Infusionsoft (#13 Fortune Best Medium-sized Companies to Work For) to build their flagship Leadership Academy and much more in Arizona. She returned to the Northeast with her family in 2014 and is ready to drive Boston’s talent forward!
Gabriela knows what it takes to attract, retain, train and develop PEOPLE in high growth companies and is already hitting the ground running, ready to lead our seventh Exchange program in June. As we continue to grow, Gabriela will help identify and develop new program opportunities to help our partners win at every level.
Spoiler alert: stay tuned for more about EMERGE, a new one-day conference this July for individual contributors to learn ‘A-player’ leadership skills.
More to come about what’s on deck from Gabriela soon!